I had a fixed idea… I wanted to make an elephant. I found some patterns, some were not that pretty and others were far too complicated and badly explained and others simply too big. Once more I decided to make my own version of an elephant, I didn’t have a pattern to follow, so I did it by eye…sc here sc there, stop to look…yeah looking good! I kept going until it was done. Then came the second bit, the elephant blanket, which later turn out to be a sort of costume, add some beads here and there et voilà!
I’m quite pleased and happy with the result.
The pattern is included in another post called “The Elephant pattern”, doesn’t include the blanket… sorry about that.